PET blowing machine HS 6000
About HS 6000
HS 6000 is a 4-cavity, linear, automatic blow moulding machine with nominal working speed of 6000bhp of 500ml. HS can produce bottles from 200ml up to 2,5l ( optional- up to 3l ). This is a solution for economical and flexible PET bottles production.
All main operations such as preform loading, movements of the closing unit and strech rods are made by FESTO pneumatic cylinders.
Preform transport system is based on special disigned pins suitable for different neck types like water, carbonated soft drinks, oil or chemical preforms.
Modular construction allows to combine machine secions together in one frame ( HS3000 to HS 12000). HS machines can work separately or in the line with SMF bottle unscramblers.
- capacity 6000bph for 500ml bottles
- pressure of high blow 25 bar
- compact size and durability of the equipment
- flexible and efficient heating system with heating module- with 7 heating zones each (steering by machine’s HMI)
- preform transportation system is based on specially designed pins and guarantees stable work of machine even with difficult neck like preforms for oil and chemical products
- possible modular configuration
- modern PLC with built-in memory
- high quality components: FESTO, Mitsubishi, EATON, Allan Bradley, Norgen, Balluf, Wenglo, Celduc and others recommended brands
- easy form and neck format change
- optional equipment avaiable