Optima 4 MAX Blowing machine
About Optima 4MAX machine
Optima 4MAX is special versions of classic 8 cavities machine with all advantages of Optima series. This modern machine is fully electric with all vital processes controlled and steered by Mitsubishi servo drives. Ready bottles are discharged in oriented upright position. Optima 4MAX is 4 cavities machine with nominal working speed 7000 of 1L, suitable for bottles up to 7l.
Optima machines are designed for customers interested in high advanced and reliable blower and is suitable for bottles in various shapes: round, square, asymmetric, trigger, etc. optima’s modern technology allowsto use ultra-light weight preforms and produce difficult shape bottles with highest efficiency and lowest costs.
• Capacity: 6 500 bph for 5l and up to 7 000bph for 1,5l, pressure of huigh blow
• Modern and durable construction of closing unit -knee locking/ geometric locking system
• Servo-drives for all main operations
• Very compact size with maximal output.
• Discharging ready bottles from Optima directly on air conveyor.
• Energy efficient heating process – NIR lamps instead of traditional IR radiation – electromagnetic radiation allows to reduce energy consumption and size of oven
• Low air consumption – reduced air dead volume thanks to air collectors, special valves used, air recuperation system.
• Stable production of perfect bottles – 40 bar blowing pressure & smooth wall thanks to pressure compensation system on closing unit
• Useful equipment for easy operation: Central lubrication system & quick mould change system & Power Wizard based on pyrometers for self- adjustment of heating process
• High quality components – Mitsubishi , EATON, Lutze, Phoenix contact , Allan Bradley , Weidmuller, Balluff, Wenglor, Cosmotec Stulz, eWon, Harting , Celduc, Toshiba, Lapp Kabel and other reputable brands
• Easy mould and neck format change
• Optional equipment available
• Preferential heating & HOT-FILL version available on request, pressure of high blow