Optima 8 Bottle Machine
Optima 8 Turbo
Optima 8 Turbo is a 8-cavity, fully-automatic machine and 100% electric, with nominal working speed 14 000bph of 500ml. Optima can produce bottles from 200ml up to 2000ml. Ready bottles are discharged in upright position.
This modern machine is fully electric with all vital units , such as : closing unit, stretching rods, transmission of preforms between oven & moulds, discharge of ready bottles and oven itself is controlled and steered by Mitsubishi servo drives .
Bottle machine in various shapes: round, square, asymmetrical
Optima is designed for customers interested in high advanced and reliable blower and is suitable for bottles in various shapes : round, square, asymmetric, trigger , ect. Optima’s moderntechnology allows also to use ultra-light weight preforms and produce difficult shape bottles with hghest efficiency and lowest costs.
• Capacity 14000bph for 500ml bottles, pressure of high blow 40 bar
• Modern and durable construction of the closing unit -knee locking/ geometric locking system
• Mitsubishi servo-drives for all main operations
• Very compact size with maximal output.
• Discharging ready bottles from Optima directly on air conveyor.
• Energy efficient heating process – NIR lamps instead of traditional IR radiation – electromagnetic radiation allows to reduce energy consumption and size of oven
• Low air consumption – reduced air dead volume thanks to air collectors, special valves used, air recuperation system.
• Stable production of perfect bottles – 40 bar blowing pressure & smooth wall thanks to pressure compensation system on closing unit
• Useful equipment for easy operation: Central lubrication system & quick mould change system & Power Wizard based on pyrometers for self- adjustment process of heating
• High quality components – Mitsubishi , EATON, Lutze, Phoenix contact , Allan Bradley , Weidmuller, Balluff, Wenglor, Cosmotec Stulz, eWon, Harting , Celduc, Toshiba, Lapp Kabel and other reputable brands
• Quick & Easy mould and neck format change
• Optional equipment available
• Preferential heating available on request
• HOT-FILL version available
There are no reviews yet.