Optima 6 MAX
About Optima 6MAX machine
Optima 6MAX is special version of classic 8 cavities machine with all advantages of Optima series. This modern machine is fully electric with all vital processes controlled and steered by Mitsubishi servo drives. Ready bottles are discharged in oriented upright position. Optima 6MAX is 6 cavities machine with nominal working speed 9000 of 3L, suitable for small bottles from 200ml up to 3l.
Optima machines are designed for customers interested in high advanced and reliable blower and it’s suitable for bottles in various shapes: round, square, asymmetric, trigger, etc. Optima’s modern technology allows also to use ultra-light weight preforms and producwe difficult shape with highest efficiency and lowes costs.
• Capacity: 9 000 bph for 3ll and up to 10 000bph for 1l, pressure of high blow 40 bar
• Modern and durable construction of closing unit -knee locking/ geometric locking system
• Mitsubishi servo-drives for all main operations
• Very compact size with maximal output.
• Discharging ready bottles from Optima directly on air conveyor.
• Energy efficient heating process – NIR lamps instead of traditional IR radiation – electromagnetic radiation allows to reduce energy consumption and size of oven
• Low air consumption – reduced air dead volume thanks to air collectors, special valves used, air recuperation system.
• Stable production of perfect bottles – 40 bar blowing pressure & smooth wall thanks to pressure compensation system on closing unit
• Useful equipment for easy operation: Central lubrication system & quick mould change system & Power Wizard based on pyrometers for self- adjustment of heating process
• High quality components – Mitsubishi , EATON, Lutze, Phoenix contact , Allan Bradley , Weidmuller, Balluff, Wenglor, Cosmotec Stulz, eWon, Harting , Celduc, Toshiba, Lapp Kabel and other reputable brands
• Easy mould and neck format change
• Optional equipment available
• Preferential heating & HOT-FILL version available on request