TOP 5 Popular Bottle Making Machine by SMF
All of us use PET bottles to a greater or lesser extent. Water, drinks, juices or kephir are sold in such bottles. One can easily guess that the production of PET bottles needs to go smoothly and without quality loss.
Which machines used for manufacturing PET bottles are really worth mentioning? A few suggestions are given below. We recommend reading our article.
- Optima 8 is a modern blow moulding machine which enables to produce PET bottles with a capacity ranging from 200 ml to 2,000 ml. The machine works very efficiently, as it can produce 14,000 bottles with a capacity of 500 ml per hour. The bottles manufactured are placed on the transporter in an upright position so that the blower can work directly in the filling line.
- Optima 4NT: Optima 4NT is a 4-cavity line blowing machine which allows for the production of PET bottles with a capacity from 200 ml to 2500 ml including asymmetric, embossed and square bottles. The machine enables to produce 7,200 bottles with a capacity of 500 ml per hour. Another advantage of Optima 4NT is its compact dimensions, because of which the machine can be used even in smaller production halls. It is a perfect choice for the most demanding investors.
- HS 6000: a 4-cavity automatic line blowing machine intended for the production of PET bottles with a capacity from 200 ml to 3,000 ml. Advantages of the machine? Efficient work (it can produce 6,000 bottles with a capacity of 500 ml per hour), high quality components (e.g. Festo, Mitsubishi, EATON), compact dimensions, and the problem-free change of bottle format.
- HS 3000: another machine that is worth mentioning is HS 3000. This is an automatic 2-cavity line blowing machine which enables the production of PET bottles with a capacity ranging from 200 ml to 3,000 ml. The nominal speed of this machine is 3,000 bottles per hour in the case of bottles with a capacity of 500 ml. HS 3000 has compact dimensions and the change of format of bottles or necks is problem-free.
- SB10: line machine which allows for placing bottles in an upright position. This results in the quick transport of bottles to the filling line. The machine works well in the case of manufacturing PET bottles as well as bottles made of different materials and with various capacities (from 50 ml up to 2,000 ml).
PET bottles need to be manufactured quickly and without quality loss. Machines used in production halls should work efficiently and trouble-free. Which models should one invest in? Among the machines which are worth mentioning, we can distinguish models, such as: Optima 8, Optima 4NT, HS 6000, HS 3000, SB10.