Optima 2/1 Bottle Machine
About Optima 2 Turbo machine
Optima 2 Turbo in classic version is 2-cavity machine suitable for PET bottles from 200ml up to 3000ml. Optima 2/1 is one cavity version with nominal working speed 1500 bph of 5l, suitable for bottles from 200 ml up to 7000 ml. Ready bottles are discharged in upright position. Unique feature of Optima 2 is the VCN system (variable cavity number ) which allows to adapt the same machine to be one , two or three cavities system.
This system, available as option, allows the number of cavities to be intelligently adapted to the product to be manufactured. In practice, this means that 200ml containers and big-volume bottles up to 7L could also be produced on this machine.
• capacity: 3600bph for 0,5l and up to 1600bph for 5,0l, pressure of high blow 40 bar
• Modern and durable construction of closing unit -knee locking/ geometric locking system
• Servo-drives for all main operations
• Very compact size with maximal output.
• Discharging ready bottles from Optima directly on air conveyor.
• Energy efficient heating process – NIR lamps instead of traditional IR radiation – electromagnetic radiation allows to reduce energy consumption and size of oven
• Low air consumption – reduced air dead volume thanks to air collectors, special valves used, air recuperation system.
• Stable production of perfect bottles – 40 bar blowing pressure & smooth wall thanks to pressure compensation system on closing unit
• Useful equipment for easy operation: Central lubrication system & quick mould change system & Power Wizard based on pyrometers for self- adjustment process of heating
• high quality components – Mitsubishi , EATON, Lutze, Phoenix contact , Allan Bradley , Weidmuller, Balluff, Wenglor, Cosmotec Stulz, eWon, Harting , Celduc, Toshiba, Lapp Kabel and other reputable brands
• Easy mould and neck format change
• Optional equipment available
• Preferential heating & HOT-FILL version available
There are no reviews yet.